Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT, THATS THE WAY YOU NEED IT!

Hello all, terribly sorry I haven't posted on here for OVER A MONTH. I can honestly say this semester is by far the most hectic semester I've ever experienced. I haven't even had time to fill my sketchbook with anything but thumbnails for current and upcoming projects (so lame). Here's a couple sketches from the beginning of the semester, before I was buried with so much schoolwork.







A couple projects will be done within the next two weeks, hopefully, so I'll definitely be posting those and my process work for them. I'm going to attempt to bring more traditional media back into my work, as I feel I've begun to slip over to the dark side (purely digital). Cue the Emperor Palpatine's imperial march song.

And lastly, a video me and my roommates made before the semester started.

Night kiddos!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

That video was awesome Matty! It made my day a little bit brighter.